Wildlife includes a huge number of astonishing and beautiful creatures that always below the human mind. Due to overpopulation and increasing pollution, these mesmerizing creatures are continuously decreasing, decreasing the beauty of our mother earth and negatively impacting human health. Wildlife is an essential chain of food and mineral webs of our planet that humans have already been disturbed. It’s almost impossible to recover this loss because many species have been extinct in the past few years. However, we can help these wild birds and animals in several ways.
Providing food to them is one of the best options to allow them to recover.
Helping the Nature
Wild birds and animals mostly live in forests, jungles, deserts, mountains, etc., i.e., where humans have a little or no approach. Helping these animals should be a national approach because everyone can’t go in such areas and help them. However, everyone can help stray animals and birds by providing them with water and a feeding source in their home or at a specific place in or outside the house. This help not only helps them to grow but also helps in maintaining the natural balance of the mother earth.
How to attach a bird feeder to the window?
- Installing a window bird feeder on the balcony or the terrace or outside the window is a critical step in helping the local birds.
- You can choose a window bird feeder according to your own choice because it comes in a large variety and shapes.
- Chose a suitable size of the window bird feeder and installed it at the desired place. You can install it on your own with a bit of guidance on the manual.
- Make sure you’re installing a window bird feeder at that place in your house where local and wild birds have an easy approach.
- Avoid placing window bird feeder at the place where kids play or approach because these birds don’t come to those places.
- After installing a window bird feeder in a quiet and open place, you should take care of it.
- Don’t forget to change the water daily and provide food whenever it empties.
Benefits of window bird feeder
Providing food to birds in window bird feeder is a humane practice that provides you with a piece of mind and can enjoy the view of millions. The chirping of these birds can calm your mind in the evening after your work time. If you are a bird lover, then this practice can help in releasing daily stress.
If you live in an area of low population, near a forest or abandoned site, you can also see wild birds. You can enjoy this majestic scene in your home on a couch that other bird watchers see after a long journey and spending a lot of time and finance. If you feed them on your own daily, this can help build the trust of the bird in you. As a result, they see you as a part of themselves and don’t hesitate from you as they do so from other people.